Instagram

Hello!

Hello!
My name is Jessica.
I am a momma, wife, teacher, queen of the Diet Coke, Jesus loving new to blogging gal.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Classroom Management- Finished Early Visual

As a middle school teacher, I find myself making sure I have the students working from start to finish to avoid any behavior issues or possible interruptions to the learning environment at hand. However, we all have those "early finishers" . You know, the ones who love to blurt out and announce that they have conquered the assignment so hear them roar kiddos. In hopes of eliminating this distractor, and saving yourself from repeating what they should work on I use a "Finished Early" visual aide.  I use this visual aide to ensure students know what to do on days they complete their task early. It allows the students to have a choice which gives them some ownership and responsibility of maintaining the peaceful classroom environment.
 Interested in trying this? Right click to save the pictures below and print on cardstock. (I laminate mine for durability.) Cut out the design and attach to ribbon in order, or simply hang in your room.
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment