Instagram

Hello!

Hello!
My name is Jessica.
I am a momma, wife, teacher, queen of the Diet Coke, Jesus loving new to blogging gal.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back-to-School Questions

I've been obsessing, drooling, and liking like crazy on Instagram and Pinterest this past week. I guess you can say I've been living vicariously through all the cuteness fellow teachers are posting. Usually, by this time, I've been into my classroom to get it near perfection for my incoming students. However, my class floors are not ready and my hallway at home is overflowing with all the goodies for the new school year. While I wait for the official word to get in and get to decorating I have a few questions for you:
 
  1. What are some of your must haves for the new school year?
  2. Who are your favorites to follow on Instagram? What about Pinterest?
  3. What is your method for prepping for the new school year?
 
I'll be answering the above in the following week and hopefully (fingers crossed) getting to feature my classrooms décor.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment