Instagram

Hello!

Hello!
My name is Jessica.
I am a momma, wife, teacher, queen of the Diet Coke, Jesus loving new to blogging gal.

Monday, August 3, 2015

A Little Something About MOMMArmSTRONG

It's been a hot minute since I've joined the world of Instagram and started blogging and I am hooked. I love the community, the ideas, the positive attitudes, and most of all, the genuine love for our profession.
 Though my blog, especially it's design, is still a huge work in progress, I was excited when Mr. C from Classroomtopia proposed Friendship Friday's as a way to network and get to know fellow bloggers a little bit more. Let's face it, it's a big bloggin' lovin' world, and it can be a little scary putting yourself out there. 
So here it goes, me putting a little bit of me out there, to get to know a little bit about you.
I am an 8th grade ELA teacher who dreamed of being a teacher since I was a little girl who wore her mommas heels and sparkly tutus.
In my first five year goal plan, I was determined to be teacher of the year and a mentor teacher. I achieved both. I believe in goal in setting. I am anxious to see what goals I'll hit in the next five years.
I am a momma to my two beautiful babes. I am a wife to the best guy around (who also happens to be a teacher and a coach).
I love Diet Coke. I love neon colors. I love creating. I love Jesus.
Tell me something about you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica :)

    It is great to get to know more about you! Congrats on teacher of the year! Something to be proud of for sure, reaching that goal so quickly!

    I can't wait to learn more about you as we continue with Mr. C's Friendship Fridays.

    Hope you have a great year back!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica! I loved reading this! I too strive to for the same goals in my first five years teaching. Congrats on achieving them! I am having such a blast on instagram too. It has motivated me even more than I already was to get into my classroom and achieve greatness!
    I can't wait to read more of your posts!

    Have a great week!
    Jose a.k.a. Mr. C :)

    ReplyDelete