Instagram

Hello!

Hello!
My name is Jessica.
I am a momma, wife, teacher, queen of the Diet Coke, Jesus loving new to blogging gal.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Going back to school after an amazing summer of comfy shorts, flip flops and tanks is always hard, but I love getting back into clothes that make this momma feel human again. I picked five outfits that are a great transition from summer to the classroom and can take you into the fall by adding a cute jacket or cardi.
 











Comfy Chic

 


I am a HUGE Tory Burch fan and love how her shoes transition from everyday wear to business casual for my classroom. They are seriously comfy, classic, and chic.
Red

 


Pieces black top / Oasis slim fit pants / Tory Burch black shoes / Tory burch earrings / NARS Cosmetics lip gloss,  / Nars cosmetic


I love having a few good pairs of black pants in my wardrobe. They are easy coordinate different tops with and they hide stains from my coffee. During the hotter months back to school try pairing your pants with a cute sleeveless blouse and a pair of sandals to keep cool.

Black Pant Makeover

 
Soft and Sweet








Oasis ruffle sleeve top, / Warehouse peg trousers, / Rachel Zoe nude shoes / Kendra Scott iridescent earrings / Kendra Scott druzy necklace / NARS Cosmetics nude lip gloss / Bobbi brown cosmetic,

Don't worry! I have Casual Friday covered. I love a great pair of skinny jeans, and baseball shirt. Pair with your favorite comfy shoes and you can't go wrong.


  
Casual Friday

 


3 4 sleeve shirt / Anine Bing blue jeans / Converse sneaker

What is a wardrobe staple for your closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment